With the assistance of our team of adept professionals, we have become a remarkable trader and supplier of a qualitative collection of Temperature Controller
. This controller is an instrument which is widely used to control temperature. Procured from our reliable vendors of the market, the offered controller is manufactured by making use of quality approved components and cutting-edge technology. To ensure its functionality, the provided controller is rigorously examined on several parameters of quality.
- Premium quality
- Long life
- Excellent functionality
Advanced Control Functions:
- PID Plus Self Tuning
- PID Plus Fuzzy Control
Large LED Display:
- 4-digit, 13 mm-high display for PV
- Waterproof faceplate conforms to NEMA-4X / IP66
- Change between 2 set points
- Change between ramp / soak and standby
- Start / reset the ramp / soak
- Start / stop the auto tuning
- Cancel the alarm latch
- Start the incorporated timer
Auto-Tune and Timer Function:
- On-delay or off-delay timer activated with digital input
- Up to 2 timer outputs can be obtained
Heating / Cooling Control:
- Obtain both heating and cooling control output
Heater Burnout Alarm:
- If heater burns out, alarm goes off
- Up to 16 ramp / soak segments or two 8-segment patterns
- RS485 (Modbus™ protocol) interface permits remote monitoring from a PC. Free Windows®-based software, PXR-LITE™
- Manufactured in a ISO 9001 facility and backed by a 3-year warranty
The new P X R 4 controller is packed with features, to meet a wide variety of needs in the process industries. Low-cost options include RS 485 communications, digital input, timer function, heater burnout alarm, dual outputs, and programmable alarms.
One of the most impressive features is the large LED display - larger than any other 1/16 DIN controller on the market. The faceplate, designed for NEMA 4 X (IP 66 equivalent), is watertight and corrosion-resistant. The easy-to-use 3-button keypad allows for programming similar to the popular P X W controller. The screw-terminal on the back further reduces the cost by eliminating the need for sockets.
The controller has all the standard features that you expect from Fuji Electric's superior controllers, and more. In addition to auto-tuning and fuzzy control, it now comes with self-tuning - an innovation in the control field. It automatically re-tunes the controller under certain conditions, without the need to revert to auto-tuning. The standard 8-segment ramp/soak feature has been expanded to include two patterns that can be linked to create a 16-step profile. The P X R 4 accepts temperature and process inputs, and offers two control outputs and two programmable alarms.
Remote monitoring of up to 31 controllers at a time is possible with the RS 485 option that uses the industry-standard Modbus™ protocol. The purchase of a P X R 4 with PC-communications includes our free Windows®-based software, PXR-LITE™.
Now, you can easily set up the controller with the new program configuration loader option with Windows®-based software. Programs for different applications can be saved to and from the controller. Call for more details.